A Coastal Pacific Northwest Getaway
(Mountains and beach included)
If you’re just getting away, transitioning to a new situation, or need remote work options, you’ll find Puget Sound Studio to be more than accommodating.
This cozy and stylish 400 square foot, fully furnished studio space has everything needed for short- to medium-term stays of 30 days or longer.
A coastal refuge with a rustic modern vibe
Located just minutes from hiking trails, nature reserves, the beach and access to Puget Sound, the Studio is also located near convenient ferry access to Seattle, and is a perfect home base for exploring the wider area.
- Singles or couples on a vacation escape
- Digital nomads working remotely
- Traveling healthcare professionals
- Hiking, kayaking and fishing
- Coastal beach access
- Bird and marine life watching
- Home base for exploring Puget Sound and WA National Parks
- Easy access to Seattle via ferry
- Fully equipped galley kitchen with full size refrigerator, dishwasher and spacious storage
- Full size washer/dryer
- High speed guest wifi network
- Smart TV with access to all streaming platforms
- Queen size platform bed with memory foam mattress
- Twin size sofa bed
- Exclusive use of private courtyard garden
- Exclusive use of grill and dining area in second outdoor space